Friday, May 18, 2007

I guess everyday with Michael consists of eating, playing and sleeping. From now on, I will only elaborate on the things that are different (activities/behavior, etc)

Today, Michael went shopping on rue de Rennes and then decided that enough was enough and took a nap. Mom and dad enjoyed some sweet beverages at a cafe while he did so. Then, Michael found out that Le Bon Marche wasn't where he thought it was so we headed home early, which ended up being right on time.

Michael surprisingly was in the mood for his greenbeans for dinner and ate them quite happily. He must be tired of yogurt and fruit as part of his meals too since he wasn't keen on eating them even though I fed him those first.

Michael still won't take the bottle. I have been trying again for the last 3 days and no luck. We tried the sippy cup, but he just flings the formula around. Today, he got some in his eye and i had to flush his eyes out a bit first by making him cry and then by pouring a bit of water onto his eyelid while his eyes were closed. I don't think he's big enough for those eye flushing things you see in the chem labs.

Really need to get him to formula though because I think my milk supply is diminishing despite my fenugreek efforts and Michael is getting frustrated. :o( Need a solution!!

Love,
P

No comments: