Wednesday, May 23, 2007

To my pleasant surprise, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 has started here in France on TF1 (which is a network channel like NBC). In my TV guide, it says that it is "propose VM sur la TNT," which means it is in ENGLISH via TNT.

So I am scrambling to find out how to get it and Brian tells me that our TV is TNT ready since we got the "integral TNT" version. Should be simple.

The blessed night arrives and Brian proudly switches the language to "Anglais" instead of "francaise." And the blasted show is STILL IN FRENCH. I am just SO SAD! Brian says i need to troubleshoot it and just plug the TV straight into the wall without the cable box since the TV itself is TNT ready.

WHAT? TROUBLESHOOT? WHAT?!?!?!?

Love,
P

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow. Life without Grey's--so there is a downside to living in Paris! The recent Michael pic is SO cute! I can't wait to squeeze on him.