Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If I could wrap a Swiffer cleaning cloth around Michael, my floors would be SPOTLESS. The boy is CRAZY.

Today, he bit my arm and left teeth marks.

He doesn't like to be carried around anymore. Instead, he wants to be held standing or crawling around on his own. It is better on my arms, but now, I follow him around and keep him out of things! We are BEHIND with the baby-proofing so I have to watch Michael a LOT.

Today, Michael discovered echoes. I held him at his bedroom window which faces the courtyard and he yelled and looked surprised and kept yelling/talking and would wait to hear what it would sound like and smile. Like that run on sentence? I do!

Michael can officially climb over my legs to get to a toy/remote control/book.

Michael LOVES to turn the pages in his books by himself. Unfortunately Runaway Bunny should have been a board book because it is a bit of a mess now. I will post pics of it later.

Love,
P

No comments: