Wednesday, July 25, 2007

After visiting Germany, we both realized how much we don't like Paris even more. Ibid, Brian realized he didn't care for Paris much either. I have not liked Paris for a while now.

In Germany, there are excellent changing facilities everywhere, the streets/public places are just SO clean, there are ELEVATORS in the metro (!!!) and it was not so crazy busy everywhere. However, German strangers are not as helpful as Parisian strangers. Parisian strangers will help me with my stroller while German ones just stare at me while I struggle.

While we were in Munich, Brian asked me: "Do you think we'll like Paris before we have to leave?" And I said, "AHA!!! YOU DON'T LIKE PARIS EITHER!"

Love,
P

P.S. Brian still has a good attitude about Paris. He just admits that it's not as clean here as elsewhere and that it is a bit busier.

P.P.S. I don't really know what ibid means. I just wanted to use it.

No comments: