Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Reason I Have Not Blogged Recently:


The boy is JUST CRAZY. I have to watch him ALL the time!!!




This weekend, Shravi came to visit and it was SUPER fun. We SHOPPED SHOPPED SHOPPED until we dropped...or rather until I had to come home and feed Michael! It is sales season in Paris so we hit up some boutiques in the Marais area, popped over to rue de Rennes for some normal Parisian shopping, and hit Opera for some upscale, tourist shopping! It was awesome. Shravi reminded me that I still need fun/hip/stylish clothes and just because I am a mom, doesn't mean I have to dress like one! It was a reminder I definitely needed!




Sunday, Shravi went to Sacre Couer while Brian and I went to market and cooked dinner. It is zuchini season so we've been eating a lot of stuffed zuccini here in the Besancon house. I absolutely love cooking whatever is in season here! It is so different than in America b/ when something isn't in season, it's either 1) not available at all or 2.) ridiculously priced. So it forces me to cook whatever is in season. This is a really great challenge b/c it makes you cook outside your normal meals and experiment with different flavors/spices. And since i love to cook, it is really fun for me to go to the outoor market 2-3 a week and see what to buy! Wait a minute...maybe I just like to buy stuff....PERIOD.




Love,

P

No comments: