Monday, October 22, 2007

Today, Michael was eating dinner in his high chair...and Brian said to him:

"High Five Michael!"

And Michael held up his right hand, ready to receive his first high five on command! I've been working on that with him for like 2 weeks! Next...gotta teach him how to GIVE a high five!

Brian repeated it 2-3 more times and Michael held up his hand each time, even in the bath! WHOOP!

Lately, Michael has been giggling at Brian's "French voice." You know the one, that's all cliche and that French "huh huh huh" really gets Michael going. One night at story time, he just laughed and laughed and laughed any time he heard that French "huh huh huh."

Also important to note that Michael dances to music. It started in America in August...about the time he received that musical duck from my mom. He'll stop and sway back and forth if he's crawling and sometimes, he'll hurry to pull up on something and will sway back and forth. He sometimes will bend his elbows and kind of bop up and down with the music. It is so funny.

Well, my sister taught him this really cool head bob kind of thing that I can't describe, but every time he sees her do it, he does the same! It's so cute. The other day, I took him to Zara and he must have heard some awesome beat because he started swaying his head left and right and then doing the head bob that my sister taught him. All this while he is in the stroller. It was hilarious.

I think he got my side of the family's rhythm and dance ability. HAHAH! ;o)

Love,
P

No comments: