Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Filthy Bug

I was waiting for the metro yesterday and decided to sit down on one of their nasty chairs. There are usually four chairs and they are spread about 18 apart from each other. So a bit later, some dude comes and sits down in the chair to my right. So I look at him to make sure he's not too weird and I see this cockroach looking bug leave from under his chair and come towards me. I wasn't having any of that so I started blowing at that bug just to you know scare him a bit and send him away from me. It worked! The bug did a 180 and started back towards the other guy who was giving me a 'what the hell are you doing, idiot?' look. Luckily the bug veered behind the other guy's chair and I made it home safe and sound.

1 comment:

Thunderbird said...

that makes me think of ashton kutcher in 'just married' when the cockroach is crawling on his neck at the little italian inn.

random comment... sorry.