Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One More Thing

When Michael woke up today, I let him down from our bed (he sleeps from about 5am - 7am with us...not all the time, but from time to time). It was a bit quiet so I turn around on the bed and see Michael standing next to the bed, eating from an entire pear. Skin and all.

Brian left the pear on the coffee table and forgot to take it with him. Finders Keepers, losers weepers. And boy did Brian weep when he found out his precious pear was T-A-K-E-N.

I asked Michael, "Where did you get that pear?" and he took me out to the living room and pointed to the coffee table.

I guess it's ok that he doesn't talk much?

Michael ate the whole thing and when he ate enough to separte the stem from the rest of the pear, he gave it to me to throw away for him.

Breakfast...CHECK!

Love,
P

No comments: