Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pull my finger

I've been teaching Michael his body parts and bodily functions lately. He's been really gassy of late and tooting a lot so I've taught him toot. He can't say it but knows what it means. Today, I was doing some situps on the floor while Phuong was putting his creams on before bed and he runs over and sits on my belly per usual. But then I let out a nice fart, which reverberated off of the wood floors and he laughed and laughed. Then he made his sign for 'more', and I was like look here boy, I'm spent, I've got nothing else, "all done". When that didn't work, he made the sign "just 1 more" with his index finger so I did some more exercises and worked up a good one a bit later. He was a bit aways from me so I held out my finger and when he pulled it, I shot that one off the parquet. He couldn't stop laughing and held out the 1 more sign again but unfortunately I was not up for the challenge and we had to chase each other in a circle and one of us got tickled repeatedly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best post of the blog. what a good nephew.