Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things to put down so I don't forget

I used to have a paper calendar where I wrote down all sorts of things we did. Stupid things like, "It rained all day so we were stuck in the house." But I lost it so the blog is going to have be it!

Saturday, a cold front blew in. It was windy and COLD! We went over to our friends, the Atkins, and had dinner with them (Chili!) and played pinochle until 3:30am!!! It was awesome and our kids were good too! We put Michael to sleep in their bed and he slept the whole night until we fetched him to sleep with us! PERFECT! And their 3 sons are so good with Michael so the kids have fun too.

Sunday, we had a delicious French toast souffle and the kids played some more. They were in the back room playing and we hear distinctly in the living room: "MICHAEL! Come down!" Come to find out he had climbed into the top bunk of the bunk bed. BOYS! ;o)

Sunday, we went home while it was snowing in Paris! How amazing is that? We spent the day inside and then had afternoon tea with our British friends across the street. I was supposed to be taking family pictures for them. Which I did...but the lighting was awful and so I am afraid only 2 pictures came out semi-acceptable. *SIGH* I really need an external flash/diffuser for my camera now that people are starting to ask me to take pictures.

That's all I need to remember for now!

2 comments:

Sally Besancon said...

Is that something you want for Christmas?

phuong said...

Yup! Just don't know which one...