Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kid's Luggage

So I'm looking for luggage for Michael since he loves to pull luggage and we do travel quite a bit. THIS cracks me up:

This one is pretty funny too:


More practically, I like this 3 piece set. But do not need the backpack or the cooler bag. So really, I'm not interested in the set and do not need the boat that comes along with it if I buy the set (Napoleon dymanite reference there). But I like the rolling duffel bag:
Blue frogs? Hmmmm....



And a pirate's life for me!
Any preferences? Thoughts? Any other websites to look at?

4 comments:

Sally Besancon said...

One of each!They are so cute!!

phuong said...

I am sure Brian will LOVE this idea...

Thunderbird said...

go with the penguin... that is the coolest one.

we cannot wait to see you in 6 weeks!

phuong said...

I love the penguin the best too! But it's 1)$70 and 2)is white, which will get dirty quickly.

So I'm going with whatever Target/Walmart has for cheap!

I am excited to see you guys too! hOpe my tooth is fixed by then!!! SIGH!