Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SUNNY!

Spring in Paris is the reward for the winter. We are having amazing weather. Sunny with highs in the upper 60's. Otherwise known as bliss!

Monday: Sold scrapbook stuff. Park in the morning. Eat. Nap. Park in the afternoon. Eat. Sleep.

Tuesday: Went to gymnastics class. Forgot it was school holiday. No gymnastics. BLAST IT ALL. SO! Went to park to meet Jonah/Kirsten. Ate lunch at their place. Nap. When boys got up, went to another cool new park. Got dirty. REALLY dirty. Home. Eat. Sleep.

Wednesday: Park. Picnic with Mary/Geo. Michael falls in the gross icky stream water. Home. Nap. Park in the afternoon with babysitter. Mom at dentist for my PERMANENT CROWN!!! WHOOP!

Yes, I am selling my scrapbooking stuff. I am not giving it up entirely, just selling the stuff I don't use and keeping only a small quantity of things.

Now, next question is...can anyone guess how much money the "stuff I do not use" has brought in???

Scroll down for the answer...





Ok, so you didn't have to scroll down that far. 230 euro. SAD that I have THAT much stuff I do not use.

P

2 comments:

Sally Besancon said...

Now you have many euros for bolts of cloth in Arles!

phuong said...

OH! Except I am using that money to pay for my babysitter! HA!