Friday, June 26, 2009

You Vote

Topic: Sushi

Option 1 - USA: Many different types of rolls. All with different sauces, combinations, fishes, exterior shells. Different types of seafood too (like crab, eel, etc). Usually no combo menus with teriyaki skewers.

Option 2 - PARIS: Abut 8-10 sushi rolls available. All are just rice, seaweed, and a small piece of fish. The only thing that changes is the fish inside. Lots of sashimi options. And you can get combo menus with sushi/sashimi pieces with rice, salad, soup, and teriyaki skewers of meat.


I prefer Option 1. I really miss the spicy tuna roll or any roll with crispy fried tempura anywhere on it. I don't care for the combo menu with teriyaki skewers because if I'm out to eat sushi, I want sushi.

Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Linda Alyce said...

Option 1. Do you get bombarded with menus? Sushi is odd here. Heavy on salmon and never once seen hamachi tuna of any kind. One resto didn't even know what edamame was.

Thunderbird said...

option 1 without a doubt. plus, there is usually a vast selection of sashimi, so you get the best of both worlds. our favorite place here has 60 rolls to choose from, and everyone we have tried has been delicious. when delaware comes and you come visit, we will take you there.

Suzanne said...

Option 1, but I stick to the same types of rolls and sashimi. The next time you come to Denver, I will take you to my favorite sushi place.