Sunday, October 11, 2009

20K or BUST

Brian ran the 20K de Paris today, and he did AWESOME. His pace was 9:47 a mile and that was taking it slow for him. He felt pretty good afterwards!

Here, you can see his arm up, an eye ball and a half, part of his light blue shirt and his one leg. He's in the middle of my picture behind Albert who is wearing a cap and a dark blue shirt. And behind them, is another guy with his hand up, that's Chad Nickel. All 3 Air Liquiders.
Also running today was the Eiffel Tower. It also had a number:
The kids were a good sport and waited patiently for their dads to run by!

We are so proud of Brian and his great accomplishment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so there this morning! I ran to the Eiffel Tower (and back to my apartment), so did not nearly run 20k. Great job Brian!!
-Katie

Linda Alyce said...

Thanks for the picture of the boys running. I wish I was there but this illness has my number. Gelato once I recover?