Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween in Paris

We flew back into Paris on Sat. Oct 31st at 8:30am. Whole family took a 4 hour nap. By 4:00pm, we were at Square Violet, ready for some serious trick or treating.

Here is our bat inspecting his ghetto trick or treat candy bag:
Yup, I made that 5 minutes before we left for the trick or treat. It's a Le Bon Marche bag that I glued black construction paper over the logo and then did that pumpkin. Not sure if I should get mother of the year or not since I did not buy my son a trick or treat bag.

It was a nice little party with stations for the kids to beg for candy.

The usual suspects were there with us! Jonah and Michael showing me their candy bags:
Looking happy. I think Michael has candy in his mouth:
And hung out with Elise too. She was a cute little princess. Michael with still more candy in his mouth and Jonah waving a glow stick there around his wrist:
All in all, a great party! We were jet lagged, and I had to convince Michael to go to the trick or treat! He told me later he was glad he went because there was candy there.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the bat costume! Would be a big hit here in Austin too. :o) Super-cute!!