Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to the Longwood Gardens!

On May 20, we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and visited the Longwood Gardens. It is quickly becoming my favorite place in these parts. We got a yearly membership! It's a garden so it always changes with the season, and I can't wait to see what the year will bring!

For now, here's a quick 1.17 minute slideshow of some of my favorite pics!

Don't make fun of my song choice. Strawberry Swing is my song of choice for gorgeous sunny days. It puts me in a fantastic mood and that is what I felt the day we went to the gardens!

Ignore the slighly fuzzy pics...don't understand why they did not download very well into my movie! The originals are great!

Love to all,

P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! Too bad it doesn't have a full screen function. Michael looks like he's grown a lot since you moved back. Hope you are well.

Love,
Lisa L.

Tracy said...

What FUN! That video made me happy too! Great job!

I know I said it before, but I still can't believe how BIG Michael is getting! He's too adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots - especially the last one of Michael. Such a handsome lil' man. Love you guys!
-Kirsten