Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Master Bedroom - CHECK

Been wondering what I am going to do when I finally decorate my master bedroom. Found some fabric inspiration. So when it comes time (maybe years from now...fabric should be on sale then right?), here is where I am going and no one can stop me:
(Picture courtesy of The Designer Insider blog)

Off to cut Brian's hair now. It has officially reached "helmet" status. Cutting hair makes me sweat. I am an easy sweat-er. Glad I am wearing my dry fit stuff.

Love,
P
P.S. Will be posting some master bedroom room pictures that are inspiring me! This is for my journal of a blog...obviously. One day, I'll go back to blogging for real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel