Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall at our House

We are spending our first fall here, and so I am presenting to you a look into what fall is like at our place:
Walkin' up to our door:
Next to my front door:
Fall mums by my mailbox:
Next up, pictures of Michael with leaves. Yesterday, it RAINED leaves in our yard. So we raked for 30 seconds and got a HUGE pile of leaves. Pictures galore. They are coming next!

I started shooting in Raw so I am learning how to process all these pictures. It is delaying some things - but let's be honest here, I'm not awesome about uploading anyways.

Much love,
P



2 comments:

Brandi said...

This post should have come with a pumpkin spiced latte to sip while viewing!

Tracy said...

Picture perfect house and decorations. :o) It looks straight out of a magazine! Love it!!!