Friday, October 29, 2010

For people who like to save money

Here is a website that was given to me for saving money:

It has lots of specials and coupons and things of the sort.

On the main page - I find lots of deals/steals/freebies. Some are very useful. And some are very not. And some of them are things I would never buy so I ignore those. And some require me to give my address to websites I do not know - so I don't. So use this at your discretion.

Also useful is a tab for store deals, which you can click on your local grocery store. It shows you what is on special that when combined with a coupon results in a high reduction in price OR being practically free. That is useful too - and not at times. Because even though I can get that Hungry Man Swanson dinner for free at my local Giant - I'm not going to buy that. However, if you are a fan of the Hungry Man Swanson dinner, then it would have been a good sale for you.

Just a tidbit. Next up, pictures from our visit to the tree farm and its reindeer.

Love,
P

No comments: