Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gibralter Gardens

I am going to follow a new rule: I cannot blog about something until I have put the pictures in my smugmug album. I am SO SO SO behind with all of that and am in the middle of catching up! So I have the pictures from this shoot in an album. 5 are edited, the rest are normal.

SO! My parents and Michael were subjected to my location scouting when I dragged them to the Gibralter Gardens. BOY, were we rewarded. It was gorgeous and the lighting was delicious.
I love capturing these kind of moments:
I hate to brag, but my parents are SO cute!
My mom channeling her inner model:
And one of my most favorite pictures of Michael now:
Now going to go to bed at a reasonable hour. And I WILL blog about Brian's parents visiting and Halloween!! I haven't blogged about the former because there are a kajillion pictures I have to wade through. And I haven't blogged about the latter because I can't find the 5 rinky dink flash pictures I took of that night.

VOILA.

3 comments:

Kim Kropka said...

So much for going to bed at a decent hour ;-)

I love those pics!! Especially the last one of Micheal. I love that he looks so much like the both of you. What a cute kid!!

Bill said...

That was a great photo shoot P. The lighting in the first picture is great.

Tracy said...

Your parents are most definitely adorable! LOVE, love, love the picture of them on the bench. SO sweet!!! And as always, Michael couldn't be any cuter. :o) Happy fall picture taking!!! I can't believe it was over a year ago we were in Paris enjoying the leaves at Luxembourg. Fun, fun. :o)