Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bargains! Calling Digital Scrapbookers


For those who knew me before Michael, you know I scrapbooked.

I thought I'd never go digital, but I am definitely there. I love photobooks (My Publisher specifically), and I love my pro lab's ultra slick fancyschmancy photo books and photo albums (yes, there is a big difference!).

BUT - the point of this post is to post a Bargain! This is the 2nd of my blog series, to post the bargains I come across. Not moneysavingmom style, but just every now and then!

If you are in the market for cool digital papers/album templates/etc, check out:

Right now, all of the items in the store are marked down to $1. AND, couple that with their birthday promotion code, you get 75% off your entire purchase.

So basically, I got about 95% off my purchase today. I paid $3.20 for a total retail value of well over $54.

This is a website that supplies digital papers mainly to photographers (for album/card design). However anyone can order. You just need Photoshop and knowledge on how to use it!

Bon soldes!
P


1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'll take any bargains you can throw at me. But is digital scrap booking hard? Cause I'm kind of behind on all this online stuff. Like, a lot.