Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Milburn Farms Egg Hunt

Ne need to check to see if you are on page 1 of this blog. I AM that late in blogging this and you ARE on the most recent entry for today, May 18.

On April 21, one of the few sunny days we had before Easter, I took Michael to Milburn for an egg hunt. They did not disappoint:

Egg hunts every half hour for the first 4 hours of the day.

In the mean time, lots of Easter corn hole for Michael:
Then lineup for the whistle:
To pick up empty plastic eggs. Michael was pretty saddened that there were no treats in the eggs:

Inspecting loot:
Then, we played on the farm. We love playing on the farm! We fed goats; we made a colored sand scooby doo; we played in the sandbox for a long time.

**Which leads me to a rant. I miss sandboxes. MICHAEL misses sandboxes. There was always sandboxes at the parks in Paris (Square Rene Legall's was HUGE). Here, not so much.**

Then, Michael decided to try his hand at this:

Perfect.

Afterwards, Michael insisted on lunch in the freezing cold. He ordered himself a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup, which he gobbled all up.

It was a fun morning for us! After that, we met up for a playdate at Ashton/Ryan's house in Newark.

And where are the DC pictures?!?! I've edited about half of them. The other half, I am having trouble pinpointing exactly what I want them to look like. So I have a bit of photoshop block and that's why it's taking so long.

No comments: