Monday, June 06, 2011

Freezer Cooking

Money Saving Mom likes to make a lot of meals all at once and freeze them for later. She does it efficiently so that she can make 3-4 meals worth of food in 1-2 hours and then freeze it.

I'm not such a big fan of freezing things because sometimes, it DOES taste a LITTLE different. But honestly, I'm always willing to try new things.

She posted about this woman who made 46 meals in 4 hours and froze it all. Incredible and ridiculous all at the same time. My kind of insanity:

Michael's being INCREDIBLE today. He's listening when I am asking him to, patient with me when I need to get things done and no whining. He's getting 30 minutes of Zelda today as a reward! And he told me, "I'm going to take a long nap!"

O.M.G.

It's like the baby lottery (when they sleep for much longer than you expect for about a week). Except this is the preschoolers lottery and it might only last a day.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I have always wanted to try freezer meals. This might give me the inspiration to try it when we get to NY. And an extra long nap? Sign me up!

phuong said...

OK Brandi! When are you getting to NY??!?