Monday, November 07, 2011

Blog by Iphone Fire

It's that time again! Blog by Iphone Fire!

On June 25th (yes, you read that right), we went to Kilby Creamery, which is nearby. They had an awesome playground:
We had their ice cream, but decided we still love Woodside the most as far as creameries go around here! Kilby creamery DOES deliver fresh milk though! That's exciting.

July 19th, we dog-sat Toby, our neighbor's dog. We were pretty smitten:
Definitely seeing a dog in our future.

On August 30, we went to "Rolly Slide Park." Here's the reason for it's name sake:
I love this slide. It's like a box conveyor belt slide thingy. I went down it once and it HURTS. I don't know why kids love it so, but they do!

September 3rd - Brian's out of town for our yearly tradition of going to Milburn Farms on Labor Day weekend for the opening of apple picking. Michael and I went anyways and had a great time:
September 16th - Michael and I run around Longwood. I loved these purple flowers leading to the gorgeous gazebo.

To illustrate one of my principles on how to get good kid portraits, I let Michael have a picture of his "binocular eyes" and let him see his picture:
After which, he is happy to do this for me:
There's these huge gorgeously trimmed shrubbery in the gardens, but you can actually climb inside them:
Michael loves that.

September 20th - Brian still out of town. Brian still of town = trip to Target for a "healthy" lunch:
I was going to get the salad. But when the cashier told me I had to go over to the refrigerated cabinets to get it, I opted for the fake cheesy nachos that she had to get for me behind the counter.

September 29th, our friend Tami/Ashton/Ryan got us into the Please Touch Museum for the day. LOVE that place:




Back at Longwood with my parents on Oct 18th. He wanted a picture with this sundial with this ghetto fabulous pose. He came up with THAT on his own:
VOILA! Blog by iphone fire done. Next installment in 3-6 months!
{P}

No comments: