Saturday, January 14, 2012

01.13.12 and 01.14.12

01.13.12
Learned how to crochet today! Went to a "Working Moms Playdate," which does NOT mean we actually have a "job" per say. But it's a play date where the kids play together happily and us moms bring a little project we are working on! Fabulous! Michael met a new little friend named Olivia, who was really sweet, and I got my life organized for the year with my goals and whatever dates I needed to know (like Christina's wedding!).

01.14.12
I clogged a toilet, which Brian then used. That then overflowed. Who's to blame for that one? I have NEVER in my life caused a toilet to OVERFLOW completely ON MY OWN. I'm not the only one to blame. I probably should have told him. I didn't know he was going to use THAT toilet!

Next up - a post on how Michael ROMPED us on Monopoly.
P

No comments: