Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Santa

For those of you who are in-the-know about wild kratts, here is a story for you:

Michael: dad, I want creature power suits.
Daddy: what's that?
Michael: they are suits from wild kratts that lets you turn into an animal.
Daddy: well, I don't think they sell those.
Michael: that's ok. Santa will bring them to me for Christmas.
Daddy: well, what animal do you want to be most?
Michael: a warthog.

This little exchange happened between Brian and Michael at bedtime. It is one reason why I am not heavily involved at bedtime. :)

Michael also mentioned about using the suit to turn into a shark or an octopus or a sperm whale. Good luck with that, boy.

Should I be scared that he sounds like Marcus from about a boy? I am going to be worried if he starts talking about dolphins .

P

No comments: