Friday, April 20, 2012

I hate to say it, but I'm a fan of this egg layin' hen from Hallmark this year:
Not only is she sassy in her little outfit, she says, "Whoop, there it is!"

Who here remembers THAT little diddy?!?!  :)

On Easter, we went to church, and while we were away, the Easter bunny came. Michael was on to his little hiding places though:


As you can see in the 2nd picture, gardening is not our forte.

Peeking into the loot.  Brian did not get the memo about changing your close promptly after returning from church:

Then there was the egg dying:
Michael is a fan of egg dying.

After that, we hung out around the house.  It was nice and relaxing.  I made an herb crusted rack of lamb that Brian and Michael liked a lot at medium rare.

I had just come off of being vegetarian for 40 days, and I was a bit grossed out by the whole thing and happily ate my sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole.

SPeaking of which:  While I have returned to eating meat, I find I don't crave it as much anymore.  IN fact, I don't even care for it much anymore.  I'd much rather order the seafood dish or the vegetable dish.

That was Easter.  Short, sweet, and simple.

P.S.  ANOTHER reason I love the new blogger platform:  It is super easy to select pictures AND they upload in order (no more backwards picture selecting for me!) AND if I need a picture added in the middle of the post, it adds it where the cursor is!  Before, it would add the picture at the top of the post, no matter where my cursor was!

No comments: