Monday, July 09, 2012

Pest Control

I know the cynical parent - might think the "pests" I am talking about would be the kids in the backgrounds of this picture.

But I am not the cynical parent.  Nope, not today.

Chopsticks can be used for multiple applications other than eating.  We have used them to grab many a thing in tight spaces.

Brian Mr. Miyagi-ed this crazy looking spider.

It is worth it to enlarge these pictures if you want to really get a good look at things.

I LOVE how the kids wanted to get in the background and do silly things. It is so awesome to have them around!  Thank God for my Nifty Fifty (50mm f1.4) and the ability to shoot pretty open.


This one of Abbey cracks me up.  And then my photographer-nerd self gets distracted by the awesome hexagonal bokeh at the top of the image...ooohh...laaaa....laaa...

No comments: