Tuesday, March 05, 2013

One down...two to go!

Michael lost the first of his two front teeth this morning!

He said he was playing with his lips and it just fell out.  It's been grossly wobbly for about 2-3 days so this is a welcome change!  I think at some point, his teeth were sticking far out.  Like buck teeth.

I've been very excited for this day for a multitude of reasons.  One of which being those ugly capped fake front teeth are now gone!

Michael is all set for more responsible dental hygiene.  He's got a rotating toothbrush, and I monitor his toothbrushing to make sure every surface is brushed.  We'll start flossing too!

Here he is being silly:

 And hiding under a table from me and my camera:

I bribed him to take these pictures by saying I'd play Munchkin with him.  I'm pretty sure I got the better end of that bargain!

Love this silly little guy!!  Lately, he's been a bit more challenging than normal because he has been giving us attitude when he doesn't want to do something.  And it seems like that's just about anything I ask him to do.  Whine, flop on the floor, while saying, "I don't WANNA do it."

Some days, I'm patient enough to reword most tasks in such a way that there's no argument.  And some days - well - let's just say I fail at that.  :)

So - one front tooth down, one to go.  Seems like he's growing so quickly but then he still looks like my little baby to me.

Love,
P

P.S. - I have two blogposts ALREADY written.  I am just waiting for 1 video and 2 pictures to finish them and all I have to do is hit PUBLISH.  :)  So make sure to come back!

No comments: