Friday, December 05, 2008

The Possible end of Scrapbooking

I think the end of scrapbooking is coming near for me. I just don't have time with my photography habit as well and now people are asking for photoshoots so I spend some time proofing.

Anyways, Kim Kropka introduced me to this site today for photobooks. It looks amazing. And guess what? They can turn your blogs into books with just some clicks of a mouse.

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

You guys may be seeing A LOT more blog entries since I can just import it into a book and get it published. I think I am going to reserve my most favorite pictures for scrapbooking still...but I do believe my hobby is going to start taking a backseat to technology. And I better get a lot better with my grammar and spelling if I am going to put it in a book form.

No comments: