Monday, July 06, 2009

Seven Years...TODAY!

Bah Humbug on Valentine's Day! We never celebrate that, but instead celebrate how much we love/adore each other on our ANNIVERSARY!

Today, marks 7 years. How do you post about all that happens in 7 years? I won't even try. I just know that after 7 years, I know I married my best friend, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I am SO glad Brian called me back after getting a door slammed in his face instead of a kiss goodnight at the end of our first date.

Instead of posting old wedding pictures, which I am sappy enough to do. I am going to post pictures instead of us on our honeymoon, IN PARIS. We started our marriage in Paris so it is not wonder our family began in Paris as well.

Brian and I on top of something. I think it's Arc de Triomphe. I, personally, am quite entertained by Brian's hair.
Me with Tour Eiffel back there:
Brian gazing lovingly at a picnic we bought for ourselves on Rue Cler:
Brian on a gutter at the hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon, Hotel des Grandes Ecoles. It's about a 15 minute walk from our current apartment and I go by from time to time just to peek inside:
Me, at my most favorite place in Paris: The Luxembourg Gardens:
Us, in Versailles! An awesome Asian couple took this picture for us where the wife kept yelling at the man to make sure he framed it right with the landscaping etc. Well, he sure did:
So Voila! Not much has changed between us except that our love has gotten much deeper and we now have much more face fat.
Love you, Brian!
Phuong

4 comments:

Thunderbird said...

Happy Anniversary. P, I am pretty lucky to have you as a sister-in-law. It is joyful that you two are more in love each day. I cannot wait to see you guys more in the states.

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! Ya'll look so cute!

Tracy said...

Yay!! Happy anniversary!!!