Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eats

OH! ONE MORE THING! My friend, Kim, has a great recipe blog. She gets inspired by recipes from TV and life...and well, she goes in the kitchen and makes up these great dishes:

http://kropkafamilyeats.blogspot.com/

Been really impressed with it so far! Most of her stuff is super easy to make and it's really good. Uses normal ingredients and tastes delicious. I've made her Green Chile Enchiladas, Green Chile cheesy rice, and Butternut squash pasta sauce. ALL delicious! Can't wait to read more. HINT KIM!!! I'm making your Asian salad next which I think is as Asian as your French chicken dumplings are French. But I think it sounds delicious so I'm making it! :)

2 comments:

Brian said...

I can vouch for the butternut squash pasta sauce. Super delicious.

Kim Kropka said...

Sorry, guess I should have put Chinese in quotes like I did for "French" chicken n dumplins.
:-) Hey, this is America! You go to any restaurant for under $10 and their "Chinese" salad is that salad! But thanks for the props anyway. ;-)