Saturday, January 08, 2011

Week

I did a lot of cleaning this week. Having people come over forces me to clean my house. Because, honestly, I'm not going to clean it just for *my family and I* to live in right? ;o)

Now that it's clean - I just have to maintain that - which I can do. So this is all good.

Anyways, Friday we had a fun day so I am going to blog really quickly. MOPS playdate in the morning - fun times with the kids running around screaming. Some kids made it upstairs and told me that I was "REALLY messy." I said, yes, and now that the secret is out - I can breathe a sigh of relief.

The moms were great and left my house cleaner than when they came. THAT is a blessing after a playdate!

Then, Michael and I had lunch, played games, did workbooks, had a reading and math lesson - then off to run errands/buy gifts after it stopped snowing around 2pm.

Swim class with his favorite teacher after that. He informed me that he floated all by himself, front and back. I informed him that it was not true and that he needed to work on his front float. But his back float was looking much better. I keep it real, sorry.

Came home for dinner of guacamole and turkey burgers for the A&M game - yum...it was healthy and good for us - until I made some bacon and fried my turkey burgers in the rendered fat. YUMMMM...IN CAPITAL letters.

Now, Michael is playing in the snow with B. What a life. What are you guys doing this weekend?
P

No comments: