Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Michael's Dr Visit

Everything looks good so far for Michael! He is a healthy boy!

He is about 38.5 lbs and is 53% for that. He has gained 3.5-4 lbs since last year.

He is about 3 feet 8 inches tall and is 79% for that. He grew 4 inches this last year.

Glad he's got Brian's height and not mine.

He has 20-30 vision. I took the test next to him to see what my vision was. I think I'll still be going to my grown up vision screen too though. :)

He hid from the doctor underneath the exam bench and popped out eventually when he got tired of crouching.

And he got a chicken pox booster shot. He said he wanted to sit in the chair by himself instead of in my lap. Right before the nurse got the shot in, he tore his hand out and ran away - but she caught him like a slippery fish and gave him the shot. He looked at me with big weepy eyes and said, "Mommy that hurt me!"

After about 10 minutes of feeling like he could not use that arm, he was fine. I think the promise of 20 gummy bears when we got home helped!

Check!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

4 inches in year, wow! He's gonna be tall, dark, and handsome! :o) His, "Mommy that hurt me!" must have been heart breaking and adorable all at the same time. So glad he's happy and healthy!