Friday, July 29, 2011

Gone Golfin'

Brian had today off so we filled it with all sorts of fun nonsense after VBS ended today!

Brian wanted to take Michael to the driving range so off they went!

Here's Brian. I like this picture because Brian's body is in focus, but his swing is in motion and a bit blurry. I was trying to get this shot, but wish I had a cooler angle/composition:
I love all that farmland there as a backdrop for the driving range.

Something about this picture just makes me laugh. Can't put my finger on it:
Brian teaching Michael how to aim his putt. Michael wasn't too terribly interested until Brian sank an awesome putt from like 20 feet away. And so it already is beginning - Michael thinking his parents don't know anything.
Sand bunker practice:
And a picture for me. You know I'm gonna post something not too terribly normal to take:
It's been so fun being outside. Yesterday, we met Brian at the tennis courts and played all together after Brian finished his work tournament match. I am happy to spend outside time/playing time as a family. It promotes healthy living and promotes real quality time with one another.

And I'm a huge fan of that!

VBS has been so fun! My friend, Heather, has been posting pics/videos on her Facebook site.

Brian found out today he has Lyme disease. As my Thermo I prof, Dr. Hall, used to tell us: "Mother Nature - she's a B**T#"

I agree.

No comments: