Saturday, September 03, 2011

Milburn Apple Picking

We had so much fun today! We went apple picking and bought about 14 lbs of apples. At $1.39 a lb for freshly picked apples, I went a bit overboard.

Then we walked to the sandpit and played there. I am so happy to have this HUGE clean sandpit with GREAT toys so close to my house. Reminds me so much of Paris and many playgrounds here do not have sandpits. Michael loves loves loves it.

Then, we fed the goats, of course. And there were little newbie goats which is always so cute.

After this, we play on the playground.

Then we attempted to have lunch, but thankfully for my wallet, it was closed.

Bought some baked goodies and one last batch of gorgeous peaches before calling it a day!

Thus is a standard farm visit for us! We just love it there! Michael loved the tractor ride and picking apples was super neat.

2 comments:

kel said...

i'm so jealous! i wish we had something like that close to us. we will have to go next time we visit - quinn will be old enough to really enjoy it then! we love you guys :)

Mary said...

Sounds amazing!! Reminds me we need to go to the farm near us and pick some apples.