Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Picture in May Downloaded

In case you wonder about my "workflow" for my personal pictures, I download pictures from my camera to my hard drive throughout the month.

Since I upload pictures throughout the month, it is always interesting to me what DAY is my first image.

For the month of May, it is the 22nd.  PRETTY pathetic.  That means - that up until today, I did not have a single image to upload.

Not-a-one.

I will post later about Christina's uber fun wedding.  

However, for now, I will share our first downloaded img in May:

Pinterest Drive in Movie box.  I tell ya - my 31 order came in REALLY handy!  :)

We had to prop the right flap up with his butterfly holder to keep his food on there.  Have to say Michael was pretty ecstatic to watch cars in this today!

Abbey is over now - took one look at it - and said - that's weird.

WELL - I have a WHOLE SLEW OF PINTEREST MOMMIES THAT THINK IT IS GREAT!

And my Michael too!

A day in the life I tell ya!

No comments: