Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Onesies

This morning, in my groggy slumber at 7:20, Michael came into my room and said, "Mommy! I don't even think about playing Wii anymore! But now it is Tuesday and I think I will play Wii on Tuesdays. And wear onesies. Have a good sleep Mommy!" He gave me a kiss and off he ran. I went back to sleep and thought about at what age Carters stops making onesie pajamas. Will be a sad day for Michael! I will blog about the wedding later in the week as well as my experiences flying in first class. On the flight back, Brian took care of Michael. Luck would have it that this flight would be the one where we got TVs for each seat! $8 later, Brian and Michael settled in to watch Star Wars on Tv and take naps. LUCKY guys!

1 comment:

Thunderbird said...

don't worry! they make onesies all the way to adult sizes. how do i know? i own one! lucky kelli....