Sunday, March 11, 2012

Keepin' It Real

It is well known that I am not the most neatest person there ever was. However, I am on a quest to change that in 2012.

I would be well on my way, had I not felt awful and sick last week and spent a majority of Mon-Wed on the couch.

Thus - you need to know what my house can look like.

Let's start out easy for the very neat people who are easily faint at heart:
Moving onto the kitchen - yes - that is wet clothes hanging on the back of my breakfast room (and only dining area) chairs:
The living room looks only very slightly better:
Still undecided on the wall color and rug.

Moving to my piano room, I decided to make it a laundry room instead:
Laundry room - slash - piano room - slash goodwill pile.

Michael is moved into the guest room temporarily and it is deceivingly neat because all his stuff is piled up on the OTHER side of his bed:
A sneak peek into MY bedroom:
In case you want to see more teal from the tray ceiling:
I changed out the lamps recently. I will take more pictures when I do not have 30 stuffed animals laying next to my bed.

The basement was not spared:

I sold those recliners! Hallelujah! That glider is going next at the resale!

And there you have it. The truth. It is looking better - and I can only imagine it will improve over the week as we finish up painting/etc.

Love,
P

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I still like you. But that was hard for me. I'm CDO. It's like OCD but in alphabetical order ;)