Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Middle of Nowhere, Example #1

When I say I live in The Middle of Nowhere, PA. I mean it.

A brand new playground went in and the structure that came was called:
It was named. Like a ship. But it's a big building that the kids and run around in. Michael loves it there:
Yes, that is a mushroom he is standing on. I moved from The Live Music Capital of the World to the City of Lights, and then to the Mushroom Capital of the World.

You can call me Angelina Jolie at any time now. I lead an illustrious life. I mean - she does have a Vietnamese kid like me:
It's not my favorite park because they put this park on top of a hill with no tree cover. It is WINDY up there. Almost every time. I usually watch which direction the wind is blowing and stand on the side of the Barn so it can shield me.

Thursday, we had a wonderful windy day in the mid 60s with plentiful sun. So I jam packed the day with playdates.

The first up was at 10am with the kids from his preschool at the aforementioned barn.

Then, we ran over to another friend's house who has this HUGE flat grassy backyard.

*le sigh*

My favorite. There's plenty of room for the kids to run - and she has every toy known to man inside and out.

I don't have any pictures from that day because I was busy getting sunburned on purpose. I usually allow myself one for the warm season and then it's SPF500 from then on.

More posts to come! Watch out!

I have adopted my old strategy of downloading pictures quickly and just slapping 'em up on the internet. This is in lieu of the "professional" itch to edit all the pictures and make them perfect. You will see many more "snapshot" type images from me! Better down than gone!

Love,
P

1 comment:

jaylen watkins said...

Quite interesting blog, good descriptive.

Sample