Sunday, March 11, 2012

Feet at the top of the stairs

Brian informed me today that he only checks the blog every once in a while because I only blog once every couple of weeks.

NICE - My own family

Honestly - I just do not have time to blog more than once a week (and even that's a stretch!). Do any of the other bloggers I know have time to post as often as we *should* (to maintain steady readership that is), which according to the internet is 3 times a week?

I think from now on - Sunday night is my blogging day.

Enough whining. Onto my post!

After getting Michael to lay down for downtime, I went up the stairs to check on him and ran smack into these little guys:
To see how much he was hanging off the top step:
I peered a little closer. YUP, asleep. On the landing.
Stubborn kids who don't take naps when they are supposed to fall asleep on the floor. Let that be a lesson learned to all the children who read my blog.

And this wasn't after an hour or anything. This was just 30 minutes. Silly Michael.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I am cracking up right now. Austin will go in his room for quiet time and I'll hear toys goIng off for a good hour. He does eventually make it to his bed though...The landing is pretty awesome.

Bill said...

any time you feel guilty of not blogging, just think of us :)