Friday, June 08, 2012

Christina and Matt's Wedding Day - May 19, 2012!

The weather could not have been more perfect for a Houston wedding in May!  Sunny, gorgeous and highs in the 80's!!  

Here's Michael and the flower girl:

They did great!  And since they knew all they had to do was walk down the aisle and sit down, they practically FLEW down the aisle!

Here's the beautiful bride with Uncle Jerry:

Presenting The Schwegmans!

We had a great time being there!  I can't imagine being The Mom one day with a son who is 34.  Looks like it's a lot of fun!

Especially when you introduce Uncle John in the mix!  We missed Uncle Bill/Aunt AK/Aunt Kelli:

Here is Michael, playing around:

He did great with the pillow, especially since it held his great-grandparents' wedding rings.  *sniff.*

Here he is.  Not too happy with the posing, and I wish I had been more forward to step in and say, "No, this looks so stiff and disjointed.  Let's channel our inner Kate Middleton's gorgeous wedding photo with her jr. attendents please."

But I am happy to have a picture and I didn't want to step on any toes and be THAT Asian Photographer.

Aunt Sally and Uncle Bob with the lovely bride and her groom:

Christina being gorgeous:

Michael got himself stuck in the pew somehow:

Here he is trying to impress Uncle John who is a kind and patient man:

More pictures next!  I don't know how I didn't take any pictures of Quinn!  I am not a good multi-tasking photographer.  I knew I was taking pictures of Michael as ringbearer and that's all I did!  I will download pics from The Mom's smugmug album and post some reception pictures and our ONE family picture of us all dressed up.

HRMPH.  SO miffed we did not get a family picture.  I tried to do it at my house before we left and it just didn't happen.  I tried to do it before the ceremony but it just didn't happen.  There is a reason I have a tripod and just do it myself every year because if I want it to happen, I am the only one who can make it happen.

No comments: