Friday, June 08, 2012

Play Time

I LOVE SUMMER!!  No having to be somewhere at 8:30am (THE HUMANITY!!).  No set plans.

I love it even more as a mom now than I did as a kid.

We put together his Hot Wheels Wall Track that Christina/Matt gave him for being ringbearer and it is pretty cool:


I am planning to repaint this room pretty soon.  so I'll have to take it down.  But it goes up with those 3M Commando stickie thingies so I'm hoping I can just get some more of those.

Now this picture, you have to enlarge using that new Blogger enlarge it function to barely see what is going on:
If you look closely - it is a long, WET, dirty, Muddy trail of footprints.

Michael and Abbey had a water gun fight and were reloading in the kitchen.  Luckily, I had to mop anyways so I let them REALLY muck it up because I  needed SOMETHING to force me to clean.  I am not a clean person by nature.

I love summer!  I might take a picture of our mulch pile next for you to see.  I've been spending some time with it lately.

No comments: