Friday, June 08, 2012

Fast Photo Shoot

My mom had a great idea for a fast photoshoot before the wedding since everyone is all dressed up.  

However, I didn't allow enough time for it really!!  So I'm pretty sad I didn't get ALL the shots I wanted.

But glad we got some!
My pink parents:

My Michael being silly:


Sometimes I feel like I blinked and my baby became a 5 year old:

My sister came down to visit us too, which was great!  The newest addition to our family, Cory, came with her:

My mom got some great pictures of ALL of us together on her camera! I hope I can get the file when I go home next time!

We loved spending some good quality family time together.  We just love Texas and miss our family.  Hoping to get back there one day, but we'll see where our lives take us!

No comments: