Thursday, January 10, 2013

December 14, 2012: School Christmas Show

On December 14, Michael had his school show.

I was an awful photographer because I don't like showing up with my huge camera with a huge flash on top.  I'm going to get over that because all I got was this:


Michael's back of his angel costume and his head:

Not much better, but a good side view and I'm sure this woman would love this picture of her on the web:

Michael sang his little heart out:

Not much was expected of Kindergarten, which was such a disappointment compared to his shows the 2 previous years at his preschool.

He has done hand bells, little decorative sac shows, and was a nervous wiseman in last year's play.  I do understand this play was for all grades, Pre-K3 - 8, so I know Kindergarten isn't going to have a great role.

But I do miss it.  :)

Afterwards, picking up Michael's gingerbread house from school:


They showed up to school with PJ tops on for a viewing of The Polar Express with their prayer buddies:

We have no idea where Michael got this plaid robe.  And he said he took it from Darren.  And when you look at Darren's picture, he didn't have any PJ's on.  So he took the robe from the kid who didn't have PJ's ON?  WHAT?

Then, he showed us his little advent calendar he does at school:

So cute!  Childhood is so fun to watch!

No comments: