Saturday, June 01, 2013

Easter: March 31, 2013

What do we do for Easter?  This year, Easter fell early on March 31st.

We wake up.  We check out our Easter basket, and we head to church!  This year, I was in charge of Liturgy of the Word with Children for Easter mass!  We had 26+ kids.  Luckily, I had 2 teen volunteers and Brian there to help me.

This year, we did this craft:
http://happyhomefairy.com/2011/04/08/2-easy-easter-paper-crafts/

Very easy - and fun to do.

Then, off to home where Brian cooks us up a great breakfast:

Usually, we decorate our forsythia flowers ahead of time, but this year, we did it on Easter!

Then, sausage magically appears:

This year, I tried to have a more "all natural" Easter basket, which included this super cute bunny bread from Great Harvest Bakery, made from their honey whole wheat (Michael's favorite)

Then, we have an Easter Egg Hunt!!


Videos!
(Please ignore how my house needs to be power washed, my deck needs restoration, and my patio table needs a good wash as well - don't get me started about my cushions!)


Michael LOVES the egg hunt, even though it's just us and the eggs are easy to find!  :)

We normally dye eggs on Easter as well, but this year, we didn't do it until the next day.

No comments: