Saturday, June 01, 2013

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - Michael's Spring Show!

Michael had his end of the year Spring Show on Thursday, May 23rd!  He had a speaking part!!

Here they are - lined up and ready to go:

A photographer's kid - I had front row seats!

Here's the video!!  Michael's speaking at the very beginning:

Here's what happens when you don't make sure your focus box is on the right kid:

To my defense, I KNEW my focus box was on the wrong kid, but I hoped for the best.  Because I was in AUTO.  This shows you what happens when you shoot in Auto.  Auto does not always know best.

Michael - singing his heart out:


I tried to upload the video of the whole class signing, but it's giving me an error.  Michael was LOUD and clear - and a bit off key.  He's the LOUD kid.  I find that hilarious.

I guess as he is growing, he is getting his desire for performance from me.  I thought he'd end up like his Dad, but Michael is not shy in front of a crowd.  It cracks me up.  He's been chosen for "speaking" roles multiple times now.  When he was chosen as a wiseman in his PK-4 Christmas play, he froze up and didn't do anything!

This year, that was not the case!  He sang his heart out and spoke confidently for his speaking role.  So proud of him!

The last song was the funniest.  The nurse, who is as old as the earth itself, had a part and she was so funny!  Here's a silhouette of part of that skit:

No comments: